Best of Gold Medal Wine Fair
Gold Medal Wine Fair
Come and taste a selection of International Wine Challenge (IWC) Gold Medal & Trophy winning wines at West London Wine School. This is a walkaround tasting where you will be able to taste over 30 of the best-rated wines from the biggest wine competition in the world.
Most of the wines are available in the UK, so this is an excellent opportunity to taste the best of the industry with the team at West London Wine School and know what to look out for this Summer!
A Selection of Gold Medal/Trophy Wines on Tasting:
- Yealands Estate Single Block Series S1 Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, 2011 (+International Sauvignon Trophy & White Marlborough Trophy £12)
- Domaine Jones Fitou, France, 2010 (+Fitou Trophy £20)
- Le Domaine Saget, Pouilly Fume, France, 2010 (+Pouilly-Fume Trophy)
- Albarino de Fefinanes, Spain, 2011 (+Albarino & Spanish White Trophy £15)
- Maison du Tastelune Meursault 1er Cru les Charmes, Burgundy, 2009 (+Meursault Trophy £40)
- Ridgeview Marksman Brut, English Sparkling Wine (+English Sparkling Trophy £22)
- Albert Bichot Chassagne-Montrachet 1er Cru Vides Bourses, 2010 (+Chassagne Trophy £35)
- Tesco Finest 1er Cru Champage, NV (+Great Value Champagne under £22)
- Tesco Finest Sauternes, 2009 (+Great Value Sweet Wine Under £15)
- Domaine Wachau Terraces Gruner Veltliner, Austria, 2011 (£9)
- Cave de la Colombe Chambolle-Musigny, Burgundy, 2009 (£40)
- Castello della Paneretta Chianti Classico Riserva, I2009 (£13)
- Cave de Tain Crozes-Hermitage, France, 2010 (£11)
- Albert Bichot Chablis Grand Cru Les Vaudesir 2010 (£25)
- Jean-Marc Brocard Chablis 1er Cru Vallions, 2010 (£16)
- Kumea River Chardonnay, New Zealand, 2010 (£13)
- Tesco Finest Albarino Pazo Serantellos, 2010 (£8)
- Tesco Finest Vina Mara Gran Reserva, Rioja, 2004 (£14)
This is a walkaround tasting. Full tasting notes will be supplied.
Don't miss out - these wines are fantastic!